Monday, September 27, 2004

Hey, my dreamy friends -- looks like Coffeetime will be moving next week from Tuesday 4-6pm to Wednesdays 2-4pm.

The show has been on Tues 4-6p ever since its inception in Feb/Mar of 1992, so we almost made it to a baker's dozen years, you and I. No worries, though. We'll have a fresh adventure with our new time together. I hope you can still listen.

I will be asking the program board whether it would be possible to be moved to Thursdays from 2-4p; I think most of my listeners are also avid Jazztrain fans and would be happy if the shows were back-to-back. Plus, to be honest, a Thursdays show would be much easier to deal with in my income-producing worklife. And I'd be keen to be following Alex on the Lost & Found.

However, right now, American Primitive is slated for that slot and, if that stays that way, as a listener, I'd be pysched to listen to Alex, then Jay & PJ, and then Jon. And you and I can still have coffee on Wednesdays at 2. In other words, either way, all will be good.

Please add a comment if you have any; I look forward to hearing from everyone.