Monday, September 19, 2005

New show and a pipsqueak online now

Hey

I've uploaded last Thursday's show (finally!) up onto the Coffeetime Archive. And there's a pipsqueak of a fill-in I did just prior to my show on Alex's Lost & Found. I mostly played requests he'd collected, but I threw a couple of songs in there that I'd picked out. (Guess which...) I'm putting the mini-playlist below.

Also, don't forget to consider donating to help the lost, abandonned, and injured pets. There's a nice list of organizations at Katrina Pets need Help.


Lost & Found, My Little Last Half Hour, September 15, 2005

Bloomfield, Kooper, & Stills / Stop
Linda Scott / Who's Been Sleeping in My Bed
Dick & DeeDee / Say to Me
Shelby Flint / Cast Your Fate to the Wind
Ten Years After / Over the Hill
Chambers Brothers / Funky
Emotions / Love Ain't Easy One-Sided
The Exciters / Just Not Ready
Fifth Dimension / Save the Country